Rings are a symbol of eternity. It is why they are used to seal a marriage and why people wear them for the rest of their lives. The rainbow rays have all different meaning and beliefs but the deepest connection is PEACE between everyone, no matter of ethnicity, gender identity, color or age.
What Each Color of the Rainbow Represents:
- Red: Red is a color that represents danger and awareness. It is also connected with passion and love and deep desire
- Orange: Deeply connected with creativity and joy, orange is great to have around because it motivates and inspires.
- Yellow: Naturally connected with sun rays, yellow reminds us of warmth of our hearts, wisdom and happiness
- Green: Being the color of motivation and wealth, the green color represents financial stability, grace and security
- Blue: Blue invokes spiritual awakening of the whole soul. It is connected with purity, trust, compassion and heavenly grace.
- Violet: With centuries, violet has been worn as a royal color and color of the wealthy individuals. Nowadays, wealthy people enjoy wearing wealthy.